1/2 the time and over 1/2 the cost
With today's High prices Kitchen Cabinet Refacing is a Great alternative to Traditional Kitchen Remodeling.
You may not want to afford the cost of a complete Kitchen redesign. Cabinet Refacing is a process in which a new wood veneer or laminate is applied over your existing cabinetry and new solid wood or thermofoil doors and drawer fronts are installed to match.
This is the quickest and most economical way to create the new kitchen you have always wanted. The existing cabinets are not removed and refacing will not disrupt your existing countertops. A classic kitchen can be achieved easily with the refacing method. Traditional and modern designs are available.
Don't take chances with home centers and the new guy's on the block. Kitchen Cabinet Refacing is a highly skilled and demanding process which is best done by the well trained, seasoned and proven professionals at the Kitchen Magician. Our quality and service is the best!
Call Now and Save! 603-783-4000
If your cabinets are in fairly good condition and you would like to save time and money. It may be a good time to consider cabinet refacing.
Kitchen Cabinet Refacing is also a great way to get your home ready to sell competitively in todays real estate market.
If you're not already familiar with the Kitchen Magician name and our reputation for excellence, please take a moment to review the three main reasons new clients consistently choose The Kitchen Magician as their source for Kitchen Cabinets, Granite Countertops and Cabinet Refacing in New Hampshire.
One owner, family operated serving your NH friends, relatives and neighbors since 1988.
- Excellent reputation for product quality, installation and customer service
- One owner, Family operated, serving your NH friends, relatives and neighbors Since 1988
- Five Year Warranty covers manufacturing and installation
Cabinet Refacing Makes Sense
With structurally sound cabinets and if your layout/design of the kitchen is fine, new cabinets can be added to match the refaced portion of the kitchen. Such as adding a pantry or island to gain some storage space or counter area.
Additional options can include:
- New roll out trays for base cabinets and pantries
- Tip out trays for the sink area
- New dovetail drawers boxes and slides
- Lazy susans for the corners
- Roll out trash units
- Glass doors, and much more.
With the addition of our new automated dovetail machine, we are producing high quality maple dovetail drawers and roll outs in any dimension at our Loudon, NH facility.
Changes can be made to the existing cabinets . Such as:
- Converting a wall oven cabinet to a pantry
- Modifying the cabinets above a range to accommodate a new microwave/vent combo.
- Installing a dishwasher or removing a compactor
- Install a new peninsula with additional seating for a breakfast bar
Small alterations can mean a big difference in the functional aspect of your kitchen.
The Kitchen magician will:
- Do all the plumbing and electrical work
- Reconnect your sink and faucet
- Install your appliances
- Provide additional outlets or recessed lighting
A wide variety of other options are available.